Selecting the Databases You Want to Search
First you need to select one or more databases to search.
The Select Databases page usually opens immediately after you login to WebSPIRS, or you can click on the WebSPIRS toolbar.
- Click the checkbox next to each database you want to search. You can select and search as many databases as you like, but remember...
- Some search tools like Thesaurus and Suggest are only available when you search a single database or database family.
- The databases may not have the same fields: if you search in a specific field, you'll only retrieve records from databases containing that particular field.
- If you are not sure which databases you want to search, click Find Relevant Databases for assistance.
- Click Open Selected Databases to go to the main Search page and start your search.