Changing the Way Records are Displayed
You can specify how you want WebSPIRS to display records.
On the main Search page or Retrieved Records page, click to open the Change Display Options page.
- Make the changes you want. You can:
- Change the number of records displayed on screen at one time.
- Choose the field labels you want to use.
- Select the fields you want to see within records.
- Sort your search results (by name of author or journal).
- Select the details to include in your search history.
- Change when retrieved records are displayed. (Displaying interim results for the parts of a phrase, for example.)
- Click Confirm Changes.
- WebSPIRS returns you to the page you were on before.