Technology Support Coordinator Forum
August 3, 1999 Meeting Summary
- Campus Network Changes
- There were a few small printer problems to resolve and a problem with exporting, but overall the
transition to new IP addresses was a success.
- Virus Control Package for 1999/2000 fiscal year.
- The Coordinators will be called on to help install the new software in the near future.
- Upgrading of the ERL Server
- The upgrade will take place on the morning of August 4 at 7:00 a.m.
- Upgrade of Unicorn 98.4 to 99.2.
- The 'timing out' function in Webcat will be changed from 30 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Workflows implementation
- Level One: basic delivery of software.
- Each user receives the installation icon and the software.
- Each user will be able to point to test or production, enter their user name and PIN, and set up toolbars.
- Goal for completion is the end of August.
- Level Two: Overrides.
- Workgroups from the CAG, CAAG, Serials and Acquisitions will be deciding which functions are needed.
- Goal for completion is the end of Fall semester.
Back to the Technology Support Coordinators page.
Updated August 3, 1999